Crestview is looking for a part time Facilities Manager to help ensure our building is maintained in the best operating condition possible to reach people for Christ.
Working in conjunction with our pastors, staff and volunteers, this role will be responsible primarily for the oversight/ weekly management of building use, maintenance, upkeep and cleanliness of the facility and grounds, as well as other repairs and major projects as they arise. As a member of CPC staff, this includes the opportunity and expectation to act as an ambassador for Christ in the community when working as our point person with agencies, partners, vendors, prospective/current tenants, etc.
This could be the right fit for you or someone you know who has
- a skill set that includes general maintenance and repairs, organizing and coordinating projects and people, and good interpersonal communication
- a servant heart and a passion for ministry
- a flexible schedule and can be available as needed
Please send your resume or any questions to Dave Corfman, SST (Staff Support Team) Elder. Or email email@example.com or TEXT 513.436.6800 for more information.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: Facilities Manager
POSITION TYPE: Non-exempt, Part Time, Estimated 20 hours/week (subject to vary) REPORTS TO: Senior Pastor
LAST MODIFIED/REVIEWED BY: March 2023 SUMMARY:
The purpose of the Facilities Manager is to help ensure our building is maintained in the best condition possible to reach people for Christ.
This role will be responsible primarily for the weekly management and oversight of building use, general maintenance, upkeep and cleanliness of the facility and grounds, as well as other repairs and major projects as they arise. General maintenance and repairs include minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, roofing, flooring and painting as required.
The role carries the expectation and opportunity to act as an ambassador for Christ in the community when working with our partner organizations, agencies, vendors, prospective/current tenants, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with church staff, church teams (Buildings and Grounds) and contractors and vendors
- Manage relationships with contractors involved in electrical and mechanical maintenance, housekeeping, shipping, and receiving, grounds keeping, security and related building services for day-to-day operations
- Provide input on contractual matters and constructability review
- Manage contractors on site
- Communicate key project information to key stakeholders
- Operate HVAC and door lock applications
- Perform minor janitorial and custodial tasks as needed
- Manage our tenant lease and rental agreements
- Act as primary contact for Fire Alarm Monitors for trouble & supervisory alarms
- Lower flag to half-staff when appropriate and monitor flag condition
- Assist in insurance claims for building damage
- Assist/coordinate room set up for church groups
- Other related tasks as required
- Flexible regarding hours/days of availability
- Passion for Ministry / using talents to support and advance the mission of the church
- Demonstrated comfort level with change, including technology
- Prior work/volunteer experience in Christian ministry
- Interpersonal, team building, collaboration, and communication skills
- Independent self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Basic Microsoft Office productivity software use and knowledge of computer hardware
- Moderate lifting
- Previous mechanical / contract / maintenance / repair experience