What is The Faith Alliance?
The Faith Alliance is a network of Christian churches, community partners and volunteers, that see value in working side by side to serve our neighbors as the hands and feet of Christ.
The new Faith Alliance website was just recently launched with a new domain: www.thefaithalliance.com
The Faith Alliance vision:
Liaison to Faith Alliance:
Faith Alliance History with Crestview:
Feed Our Neighbors in Need Food Drive (Every March)
- Involved since 2013
- As many as 22 local congregations are involved
- Crestview also donates to the Faith Choice Pantry at Stepping Forward
- Coordinators: Jeff LaPrete , Pat and Kate Smith, and Mark Stachler with support from Children’s & Youth Groups
X Days Community Service
- Involved 2013-2017; plan to participate in April 2021!
- Multiple projects to go BE THE EXTERNAL CHURCH; including work at local schools, One Way Farm for Children, Boys and Girls Club projects, visiting shut-ins and nursing homes, pickup up highway trash, etc.
- In 2017, Crestview organized and participated to shut-ins by our choir and other who like to sing
- Coordinator: Mark Stachler
Stepping Forward Tuesday Night Dinners – Hosted by Faith Community UMC (Tuesdays at 6 pm)
- Involved since 2011 (usually 2-3 times/year)
- First Signature Program of Faith Alliance Church Partners (now called Outreach Activity)
- Serve about 170 – 220 guests at dinner each week
- Crestview sends 6-12 volunteers to provide the meal, set up, cook and/or serve guests
- Coordinator: Renee Leuthold
Summer Lunch Program (9 weeks throughout the summer)
- Help monitor lunch offered by Lakota Lunch Bus to local low-income children at one residential neighborhood
- Prepare and serve lunches for parents in same low-income neighborhood
- Offer fun activities for children
- Coordinator: NEW COORDINATOR NEEDED! Please contact Sue Mahlock for details